Credit and Debit Cards
- Gives you fast and secure access to your checking account funds without writing a check
- Accepted at any MasterCard terminal worldwide
- More readily accepted than checks at numerous locations
- Provides you cash access worldwide
- Deposit or withdraw from your checking or savings account
- Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts
- Obtain account balances
Maquoketa State Bank Debit Cards are now available with a chip on the front of the card as well as the traditional magnetic stripe on the back. The chip provides added security because it is extremely difficult to counterfeit or copy when used at a chip-enabled terminal or ATM, and does not store any personal information. Many countries worldwide have adopted chip technology, and it will become the standard for card payments in the U.S. If a merchant or ATM has not yet adopted chip technology, your transaction will be processed using the magnetic stripe on the back as it is today.
How Do I Use It?
- Insert and leave the chip end of your card in the terminal with the chip facing up.
- Keep your card in the terminal and follow the prompts on the screen.
- Remove your card when prompted and take your receipt. You may have to sign for your purchase.
Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever.
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- EMV smart chip technology for added security
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience
- Plus much more!
Visa Gift Card
- Great for any occasion
- Gift card values available for any amount between $10-$1000 for a small fee