Establish a Savings Account to Achieve the Financial Goals of Your Future.
Save automatically with free Kasasa Saver®, a high-interest account that connects to your Kasasa® checking. Add free Kasasa Saver®, an account that connects to your equally free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account.
Each month you earn cash rewards in your Kasasa® checking, those earnings automatically transfer into your Kasasa Saver. There your balance earns 0.50% APY.* It's like we pay you to bank here!
- Free account that builds your savings automatically
- Linked to free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $35,000
- 0.50% to 0.27% APY on balances over $35,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if eligibility requirements are not met on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free telephone banking
- A deposit is required to open account
- Online eStatements are required
It's Easy to Earn Rewards
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. As a reminder, to earn your rewards simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account each qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 check card transactions posted and settled to your account
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH Auto Debit posted and settled
- Receive your monthly statement electronically
That's all! Even if you don't qualify during a month, your Kasasa Saver account is free. And you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next month by meeting the above requirements!
Variable Interest Rate Savings Account.
- $100.00 minimum balance
- Six withdrawals/month at no cost; $0.50/withdrawal exceeding six per month
- Variable interest rate
- Monthly Statements
Variable Interest Rate Savings Account for children age 12 and younger.
- Free gift when opening an account with a $10 deposit
- Free gift with additional deposits of $10 or more
- Kids Club t-shirt with $25 balance, gold dollar when balance reaches $100, $2 bill at $250 in account
- Social and Recreational activities
- Periodic newsletter and a Birthday surprise
Variable Interest Rate Savings Account with checks or direct deposit issued after October 20th.
- Variable interest rate
- Checks or direct deposit will be issued after October 20th
- No early withdrawals allowed or account will be closed. Forfeit of interest accrued and $5 fee if account closed before payout.
Premier Money Market Account
Tiered interest rate Money Market Account.
- Tiered interest rate
- Unlimited withdrawals may be made by mail, in person, and through an ATM. Federal regulations limit preauthorized, electronic, telephone or check withdrawals to six per month
- Six withdrawals/month at no cost; $7.50/withdrawal exceeding six per month
Certificate of Deposit
Certificate of Deposit (CD's) are a fixed rate, safe, secure deposit
- Flexible maturities from 6 months to 5 years
- Interest compounded and credited semi-annually
Maquoketa State Bank participates in the CDARS program, allowing you to enjoy full FDIC insurance on deposit amounts that exceed current FDIC limits.
IRA / Retirement / College Savings
Roth IRAs allow after tax dollars to be saved for retirement. Simply satisfy the 5 year waiting period and have a qualifying event (such as attaining the age of 59 1/2) and all withdrawals (contributions and earnings) are tax free.
Traditional IRAs offer immediate tax benefits with qualified contributions being tax deductible. Distributions are taxable, but penalty free after age 59 1/2.
COVERDELL EDUCATION SAVINGS ACCOUNT
A beneficial non-deductible account that features tax-free withdrawals for the specific purpose of a child’s higher education expenses.
SEP (Simplified Employee Pension)
A retirement investment plan primarily developed to assist small business owners and farmers with retirement plans for themselves and their employees.