Credit & Debit Cards
Convenient, Secure, On-the-go
Maquoketa State Bank Debit Cards are now available with a chip on the front of the card as well as the traditional magnetic stripe on the back. The chip provides added security because it is extremely difficult to counterfeit or copy when used at a chip-enabled terminal or ATM, and does not store any personal information.
Many countries worldwide have adopted chip technology, and it will become the standard for card payments in the U.S. If a merchant or ATM has not yet adopted chip technology, your transaction will be processed using the magnetic stripe on the back as it is today.
- Gives you fast and secure access to your checking account funds without writing a check
- Accepted at any MasterCard terminal worldwide
- More readily accepted than checks at numerous locations
- Provides you cash access worldwide
- Deposit or withdraw from your checking or savings account
- Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts
- Obtain account balances
How To Use
- Insert and leave the chip end of your card in the terminal with the chip facing up.
- Keep your card in the terminal and follow the prompts on the screen.
- Remove your card when prompted and take your receipt. You may have to sign for your purchase.
If your CheckCard or Debit Card is lost or stolen, please contact Maquoketa State Bank at 563-652-2491 or after bank hours 1-800-236-2442.
Maquoketa State Bank credit cards are great for any occasion. Click on the Apply Now button to get started.
Visa Gift Card
Give them the gift of anything.
- Great for any occasion
- Gift card values available for any amount between $10-$1000 for a small fee